HS Sockets is a C source code library for interfacing to network socket layer. HS Sockets runs on Windows desktop OS (XP,Vista,7), Windows Mobile OS and on Linux OS. HS Sockets is supplied with full C source code and binaries for these platforms
HS Sockets optionally supports secure network sockets using OpenSSL library
HS Sockets hides the complexity of low level socket api from user application, enabling the programmer to considerably reduce development time.
HS Sockets operates in an asynchronous, non-blocking mode and support multiple TCP client and server connections and UDP sessions concurrently
The use of HS Sockets C Source Library is Royalty Free.
* TCP and UDP sessions
* Supports multiple sessions operating concurently
* Supports multiple client and multiple server sessions concurrently
* Asyncronous non-blocking operation
* Source code for Windows, Windows Mobile and Linux OS
* Optional support for secure sockets using OpenSSL
* Hostname to IP address resolution
* Retrieve local connection info: hostname, IP address, local port
* Configurable socket read buffer size
* Flow control: enable / disable reading from a socket
* IP address 32 bit to string and vice versa conversion
Support for SSL / TLS is implemented in HsSock library using OpenSSL toolkit.
* This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit
HS Sockets C Source Library is a free trial software application from the C/C++/C# subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-08-03. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Mac OS X, Mac Other, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinMobile, Windows CE, Unix, Linux, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Mobile 2005, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.1, Windows 8.
HS Sockets C Source Library (version 1.6) has a file size of 2.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 99 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.